Each plant has its own purpose-built, patented 3.5 litre container, which is equipped with drainage holes and a basket to prevent blockages caused by the growing medium. The generous volume of these patented growing containers allows the plants to develop a strong root system. This improves the plants' ability to absorb nutrients. This method results in larger and more robust plants than systems that use under-dimensioned containers.
The built-in irrigation system waters each plant individually. There is no need to punch holes in hoses, feed hoses through convoluted spaces and fit a myriad of 90-degree elbows. No sprinkler pipes are required either, making it much easier to check the condition of the plants.
Each patented container also has its own drainage facility. This completely eliminates the risk of diseases being propagated by water-borne cross-contamination.
As the plants are placed in a circle around the lamp, the distance from the lamp to the plant is always the same. All the plants are exposed to the same amount of light. This reduces the risk of poorly developed plants.
- Compact (1 box measuring 120x30x30 cm)
- Lightweight (approx. 25 kg in total)
- Complete with growing containers, sprinklers, drainpipes, hoses, etc.
- Fast assembly and disassembly (click-system)
- Designed to allow excellent air circulation
- Separate water supply and drainage control for each individual plant
- Dimensions WxHxD 83x215x25 cm